Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Handbrake 'Fail'

Options
  • 08-12-2008 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

Okay so it's a little late but I didn't have the time to post the pics. Anyways here is what I came across on Thursday evening in the Blackrock Dart Station car park.

Was it wrong of me to start laughing and stop to take pics???:p

blackrock001sj2.th.jpg

blackrock002qk9.th.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

What i can't understand is why people don't leave their car in gear incase the handbrake does fail! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

is that the driver of the mondeo in the first pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭stesaurus

barryfitz wrote: »
    is that the driver of the mondeo in the first pic?

Nope, just some randomer. I wouldn't have been taking the pic if that was the owner. That would be slightly 'rude'!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Lol, a lovely HSE Freelander as well:D

I can't even get out of the car without leaving it in gear:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭felim

Bryn wrote: »
    What i can't understand is why people don't leave their car in gear incase the handbrake does fail! :confused:

My ex used to drive my car and I always tried to get her to leave the car in gear, she said it was stupid and pointless....until the day she drove her friends car to the shop and the handbrake failed (or wasn't engaged properly, who knows), sending the car rolling out onto the main road and into the ditch at other side, with her chasing it. Thankfully there was no oncoming traffic and it wasn't my car!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I bet someone thought they were gettin a cheap de-commissioned ex Garda car when they bought that Mondeo..... Gonna be a tad bit more expensive now....

My girlfriend doesnt park in gear either, i must show her this...

Advertisement