Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Expired Provisional

Options
  • 08-12-2008 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

I have an expired provisional license, it's been expired for almost 3 years now.
    I never drove it on, just took the test, applied and then forgot about it.
    Now i'd like to start again, can I renew my provisional license or do i have to start over?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Puncell

once your licence hasnt been expired for over 5 years your ok.
    Just fill out renewal application which you get in local tax office, get 2 passport photos and a cheque for €15, and thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

jman0 wrote: »
    I have an expired provisional license, it's been expired for almost 3 years now.
    I never drove it on, just took the test, applied and then forgot about it.
    Now i'd like to start again, can I renew my provisional license or do i have to start over?

You will get one of the new learner permits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jman0

great.

Do you know is there a way to amend some of my information on it?
    Like, my name etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

jman0 wrote: »

You'll get a learner's permit but you won't have to wait 6 months to do your test.

• Advertisement
Advertisement