Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just for men

• 08-12-2008 1:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Yeah, bet that got a load of the ladies looking:D:D:D

Ok, I'm thinking of trying Just for Men or some similiar product, so just curious if anyone has any experience using it. Was it any good? easy to apply or not worth the hassle?

Not that grey yet, but prefer to nip it in the bud.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

i've never used it or anything like it. Don't start with it and allow your hair to turn naturally and save yourself the grief (and money) of constant fixes. Be a natural grey. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

grey is WAY sexier than obvioulsy dyed hair.... :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

I agree that grey can be quite sexy, but if you're dying your hair, go for a plain looking (ie. no shimmers etc) woman's hair dye, that way you can match it to your own as you'll have easily a hundred more shades to pick from. You can also use a 6-8 week semi-permanant dye, that'll eventually fade/wash out to try it out without being stuck with leaving it grow out if the dye doesn't suit you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I'm going grey at a serious rate but I've been told that it looks good on me. Is Just for Men really all that popular?

PS: Gillo you don't need JFM at all at all...that's just vanity on your part!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 storybud1

lads...just embrace the ageing process...your health is your wealth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

As a man I can never understand why other men feel the need to dye their hair. Accepting that it happens and running with it is the way to go.

I'm sorry I'm not giving useful advice OP. I simply can't understand the need to try and hide the inevitable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

I used to use Just For Men for years (going grey since my early twentys)and got it put in by my mum in law who is a hairdresser,it was only recently i stopped using it when i found out my i had a secret nickname down the local, it was Boot-polish,and ever since ive stopped i have got lots of compliments about my grey hair...............now if i could stop it going bald that would be another thing:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Personally I love a silver fox :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭meanpeoplesuck

I'm going to embrace the grey so that I'll look exactly like this guy:

http://spotlightmediaproductions.biz/spotlight/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/george_clooney_8.jpg

Seriously though, grey is the way forward. It looks dignified.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 johnmaloney88

i started goin grey at 21!!!! i'm only 22 now! can't really notice too much yet though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement