Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image on a mug

• 08-12-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Would anyone based in Dublin know of anyway where i can bring in an image and get it put on to a mug. I have searched the web and only found places that can do this online, unfortunately i do not have the time to wait on delivery.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

theres a stall in the jervis shopping centre that does this, upstairs opposite golden discs. it's 18 euro for the mug with photo. i'd bring the image ona usb drive or memory card and maybe email it to yourself in case theres any problems, you loose the memory card etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭wheelbarrow

Ideo wrote: »
    theres a stall in the jervis shopping centre that does this, upstairs opposite golden discs. it's 18 euro for the mug with photo. i'd bring the image ona usb drive or memory card and maybe email it to yourself in case theres any problems, you loose the memory card etc...

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭ozmo

Noticed the Pet/PetFood store in Blanch (beside book store Borders) also have a separate counter inside that does Mugs as well as mouse mats etc if thats any use.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Spectra Photo Lower Grafton, 110 Lower Grafton Street, Dublin 2

Tel:01 6774472

Advertisement