Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for payment

Options
  • 08-12-2008 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi all,

Would like your advice on something. I'm not sure how much i should charge for the following. I'm an amateur so I have no experience how much one should charge.Thanks for help.

I have recorded an event on 2 cameras. I am now editing it. Cutting both sources together fairly basic stuff. I have to clean the audio as well. Then i have to burn 30 copies to dvd and make a cover for dvd and case. Taking a lot of my time because of rendering (on fairly basic laptop).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

schutte wrote: »
    Taking a lot of my time because of rendering (on fairly basic laptop).

Fairly negative comment here schutte but you probably shouldn't try to bill any extra for rendering time because you have a fairly basic laptop, it's not your client's fault that you don't (yet) possess a top of the range machine, and therefore they shouldn't have to pay for that additional time. Bill as if you do have a top-of-the-range machine and it's resultant, shorter rendering time.

Hugh

Advertisement