Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Canadian coming to Galway, some help would be great!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Hi-Psi

Well thought I would give yet another update!

I have spent the last week in Galway and it's been great! I've been staying with some friends this week and will be travelling around Ireland for the next week and then Scotland for 10 days. I ge back into Galway on April 20th and will continue to look for work and will get a place to stay.

Today I spent the day walking around handing in resumes, what a depressing thing to do in the this city haha. I know I have to be patient and all but it sucks when you hand out 25 resumes and don't get a single promising lead for a job.

I've checked out a few areas of town for places to live and still unsure where I want to live but will get it sorted when I get back into town.

Just wanted to say that you guys have a great city and I really look forward to spending at least the next few months here!

Maybe I'll run into a few of you guys along the way!

Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Hi-Psi wrote: »
    it sucks when you hand out 25 resumes and don't get a single promising lead for a job.

Been There, Done That for 4 months, dude. The T-shirt is starting to stink.

Advertisement