Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help identifying eyebrow barbell

Options
  • 08-12-2008 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi all ive posted here before re a bruise i got after i got pierced so im pretty useless well today i lost 1 of my balls:D and i called into place where i orig got it done and they dont have the right size in stock so im gonna order a new barbell online but im unsure of its size ie 14g 16g 1.6etc.... 4mm 8mm balls and so on there is a pic i previously posted mite help i indentify if not if you can explain how to measure i should be able to sort it myself, and outta interest im in carlow went to place i orig got it as i said the other place is closed till weekend here anyone know of a place in maybe laois or kilkenny i could drive down to? thanks

link to previous post
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57577829#post57577829

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

You will be waiting a while, but it's an eyebrow so i think it's pierced at 1.6mm therefore it'd be 14gauge.

The ball size is up to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

ok thanks will, the ball size looks fairly big would it be 6mm usually the shop tried to sell me a real small barbell it was prob 1.2 i didnt take it bcz i felt hole would shrink then when i do get replacement 1.6 it would be difficult to push through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

To be honest with you I'd just wander around local studios until they have stuff in stock. Bit shocking they don't have correct size balls in stock, maybe they wanted you to buy a complete barbell? with shipping and prices it's probably cheaper to just buy the jewellery locally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

There's not really any major rush for you to have to get a new ball for it. I wont fall out anytime soon, so, like Will says, just have a gander round the studios there, one of them should have what you're looking for. From the pic you linked to in your first post the ball size looks larger than 4mm, I could be wrong. But when you find a place with them in stock, someone there will know what size it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm awful for loosing balls off of barbells. I've been wearing a barbell in my helix without one of the balls for about a month now and it's been grand, fallen out once or twice but nothing to big. I assume it'd be the same. I'm waiting till christmas cos I'm getting some new barbells, till then i'll be grand, so don't worry about getting a new one straight away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

thanks all ive tried a few places around carlow no joy would you believe it, so ive ordered of the net should have new barbell and spare balls this week, and the balls are 4mm they do look bigger in picture dont they always:D

Advertisement