Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy pens and writing gifts in Dublin?

Options
  • 08-12-2008 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi all,

Am looking to buy someone a good quality pen for Christmas, trouble is even after lots of Googling I can't seem to find any info on where I could buy such a thing in Dublin.

I seem to remember there (is/was) a place down on Dame St that sold pens and other such stuff, but can't remember the name of it... or even whether it's still there. Used to be on the corner opposite Little Caesar's/Starbucks (opposite side of the road)...???

If anyone knows the name of that place (and if it's still there) or has any recommendations for places that sell good quality writing pens, please shout!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

The Pen Corner

12 College Green, , Dublin

+353 (0)1 679 3641

Pretty sure they are still open, give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

Thanks PMan, they're still there! Open til 5:30 or 7 on Thursdays, will drop over later in the week...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Also try, Easons O'Connell St 1 st Floor, in the corner by the escalotors has aselection of the 'writing instruments' for gifting etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

also try daintree on camden street

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

Also try, Easons O'Connell St 1 st Floor, in the corner by the escalotors has aselection of the 'writing instruments' for gifting etc
    thanks, might do that if I get over there.
    also try daintree on camden street
    Cheers admiral, good thought, although I honestly don't remember seeing pens in there...?

Thanks again both!

• Advertisement
Advertisement