Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linksys WRT610N

Options
  • 08-12-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Just wondering has anybody bought one of these routers? Was thinking of getting one myself but just reading a few comments on a few sites and it seems to be a mixed bag. Some people say they had nothing but trouble with them.

Any one have any dealings at all with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Bought mine in september RMA'd it in October.

Router USB function does not work, client reboots mappings need be recreated each time ( know issue on the linksys forums )

Router gets hot very bloody hot that cause it crash ( another know issue )

The only thing I liked about the router was how easy it was to setup using the new management tools if your into that.

For the rest no positive comments this router is a failure compared to the old WRT54G / GS routers they are bloody brilliant this sucks not sure how this router passed the QA testing.

Advertisement