Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotes E to F

Options
  • 08-12-2008 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

E

"I wish men had boobs because I like the feel of them. It's so funny - when I record I sing with a hand over each of them, maybe it's a comfort thing."
    - Emma Bunton, Baby Spice of the pop band Spice Girls

"You'd better learn secretarial work or else get married."
    - Emmeline Snively, Director of the Blue Book Modeling Agency, giving advice to Marilyn Monroe in 1944

"If you let that sort of thing go on, your bread and butter will be cut right out from under your feet."
    - Ernest Bevin, Former British foreign minister

"Hey Diddy, you said anything goes, and I wasn't going to let a little hurricane prevent me from wearing my bathing suit!" said the "Desperate Housewives" star."
    - Actress Eva Longoria at the MTV Video Music Awards

"A billion here, a billion there, sooner or later it adds up to real money."
    - Everett Dirksen, Congressman
    .................................................. .................................................. ...
    F

"Can you imagine if his mouth was open?"
    - Fabio's Manager, upon learning her client had been struck in the nose by a bird.

"Our strength is that we don't have any weaknesses. Our weakness is that we don't have any real strengths."
    - Frank Broyles, College football coach

"Boxing’s all about getting the job done as quickly as possible, whether it takes 10 or 15 or 20 rounds."
    - Frank Bruno, Boxer

"I was in a no-win situation, so I'm glad that I won rather than lost."
    - Frank Bruno, Boxer

"The streets are safe in Philadelphia. It's only the people who make them unsafe."
    - Frank Rizzo, ex-police chief and mayor of Philadelphia.

"How can a guy this politically immature seriously expect to be president?"
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jr., assessing John F. Kennedy's chances in the 1960 U.S. election

"You mean they've scheduled Yom Kippur opposite Charlie's Angels?"
    - Fred Silverman, TV programmer, when told that Yom Kippur would fall on a Wednesday.

Advertisement