Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to visit santa in Limerick

Options
  • 08-12-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭

I noticed santa does't seem to be in limerick city centre this year. Where is the best place to bring a small child to visit him in the area? Saw he had setup in the parkway and the crescent so far, anyone been to either?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

There is one in superquinn too. If I had to compare shopping places, crescent is the best. So I'd just go for the crescent. most reliable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

save yourself a few bob and just wait till he visits you;)

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

I know its not in limerick but its not far away...you could try the one in Bunratty Castle

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

thedini wrote: »
    save yourself a few bob and just wait till he visits you;)
    I don't think santi is coming to visit limerick this year :) haha

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Redderneck

opelmanta wrote: »
    I know its not in limerick but its not far away...you could try the one in Bunratty Castle

That'd get my vote too.

Another suggestion, MidWest location, but a fair old journey to make and probably one for next year given how popular it is & how fast it books up - the Santa in Ailwee Caves is a cracking day out. Two thumbs up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement