Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce yourself! Right On!!!

Options
  • 08-12-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

So was going to post on a forum discussing the merits(or lack of) the good ship Newstalk.

Was promptly warned that I had to first introduce myself lest my post be pulled and I get barred so eh yeah here I am....

Rock you like a hurricane

Can I post elsewhere now???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 QWERTY101

This site , while has alot of very interesting stuff .... gives the feeling of Big Brother is watching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mojoman

population wrote: »
    So was going to post on a forum discussing the merits(or lack of) the good ship Newstalk.

Was promptly warned that I had to first introduce myself lest my post be pulled and I get barred so eh yeah here I am....

Rock you like a hurricane

Can I post elsewhere now???

Yeah.....me too!
    Sheez.........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zhurnalist

Hi! I am pleased to introduce myselfI am Irish CORK and work for a Russian news agencyit is called moscowtopnewsif you put three www and a dot before and a dot com after you should get there....forgive me if it is illegal to place websites here, I don't see the rules and yesterday I asked but nobody told me anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Katyusha

The place has so many categories one could get lost, then one set of rules here and another there. How confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

wtf?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement