Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trailfinders - date changes?

• 08-12-2008 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how much trailfinders charge for date changes on their round the world packages?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Can't tell you the price but consider this before you make the changes:

I have a RTW ticket with USIT and needed to change my flights last month. I couldn't get through to them so I rang the airline (Air New Zealand) instead and made the changes directly with the airline.

Cost to change flights with USIT: EUR70
    Cost to change flights with Air NZ: EUR25!!

So check with the airline before you make the changes!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

I have a Quantas/Ba tickets i rang Quantas and changed 5 flights at the one time and it was free i think first time you change its free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Ok, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

GAMAN wrote: »
    I have a Quantas/Ba tickets i rang Quantas and changed 5 flights at the one time and it was free i think first time you change its free.

Yeah did the same thing for free... changed 4 flights or something with 1 days notice. but i wouldn't recommend that. mix up with dates..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 worrier

Haven't actually done it myself (just at the booking stage myself) but from what they were telling me (and from what other friends have told me) the charge for changing dates is a nominal one normally (approx €10). Where you get screwed is if you try to change a destination (e.g. change from Rio to BA).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Ritchi

We were told in TRailfinders it costs 20 Oz$, and that we ring up Quantas ourselves to do it. Haven't done it ourselves yet, should be doing it in the next week or two though.

Interesting about doing it the first time for free though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

We just went upto the qantas desk when we arrived in OZ and got all the return dates changed for free,
    Dont go back thru trailfinders they try and charge!

Although we had too as BA wont be flying from Gatwick to london anymore for some reason :confused: they didnt charge for that change.

Advertisement