Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair or Betdaq

Options
  • 08-12-2008 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

I recently opened a betfair poker account and am currently playing at 50nl levels which are definitely beatable for a good rate, however i am curious as to how betdaq poker plays, as in software performance and usuability, softness of opposition in ssnl 6max games, and general traffic numbers in comparison to Betfair poker. Also is the VIP rakeback deal on betdaq as good as the 30% rakeback you can receive on betfair?

I tried looking at all the reviews through a google search but hard to tell which are genuine or greedy affiliate promoters.

cheers,
    jpr
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

They're entraction/B2B but I've never played on that network.

http://www.pokerscout.com/SiteDetail.aspx?site=B2B&ab=87160088

pokerscout will also have numbers for betfair for you to compare. Looks like you can get 30% flat on betdaq, or variable up to 60% although glancing at the details it looks like 99% of players would be better off with the 30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭jpr1973

cheers Zab. it looks like there are more players on average on entraction/b2b according to pokerscout.. However it would be good to hear other peoples personal views on the network as well.

Advertisement