Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VERBATIM DVD+/-R 100 Packs - €24.99 @ Maplin

• 08-12-2008 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Looks like a bargain to me, so I thought I'd share it.

Linky

That's the cheapest that can be found in brick-and-mortar stores ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭Dec4

Says it all when £14.99 translates to €24.99 ....!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Good for brick-and-mortar. Picked up a pack of them on Saturday and have burned 27 with no coasters. Exchange rate is a different story though but thats the usual...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Bought them before and had lots of coasters. They were made in India. Did some research online and found that a lot of people got bad batches from the ones made in India. The second lot I got were made in Taiwan or China and were all fine.

Boo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭pcolan

boopolo wrote: »
    Bought them before and had lots of coasters. They were made in India. Did some research online and found that a lot of people got bad batches from the ones made in India. The second lot I got were made in Taiwan or China and were all fine.

Boo

I've picked 2 packs in Jervis Street and both of them were made in Taiwan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭pcolan

dubmick wrote: »

Sorry, didn't spot it.:(

Mods, please delete/lock this thread. Thanks.

Advertisement