Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly THE greatest band Ive ever listened too...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

possibly not that experimental though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Not experimental at all IMO. Moved to Music.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

What shįte was I just after listening to!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rodent Queen

Talk about getting my head bitten off!!! I had ment to post it in just general music....I dont know why it ended up here!!!

And its nice to have an open mind by the way.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Where some find inspirational, mind opening music others just hear gimmicky pish. Gimmicky Pish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I can't get past how boring the video is enough to listen to the song all the way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

jeez,
    he's gonna be president?

mad ted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

Rodent Queen Talk about getting my head bitten off!!!

In fairness people on experimental music listen to things like this. People who listen to swinging microphones tend to find the latest androgynous preening metro band a bit tedious. Cheer yourself up with the thought that we listen to swinging microphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

tbh I would put it on par with this rubbish, imo;:rolleyes:

Talk about getting my head bitten off!!!

Erm? What? I just moved the thread as it was in the wrong forum. Relax.

• Advertisement

fair enough you dont like the band.....as far as experimental goes I like fear of dolls.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=37250841

you cannot say you dont appreciate what they do. And if you dont like it fair enough your opinion...its not like i was ramming it down peoples throats just saying I really like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I don't want to sound like I'm biting your head off, but... listen to more music. :)

Just gonna leave this here...

Talk about getting my head bitten off!!! I had ment to post it in just general music....I dont know why it ended up here!!!

And its nice to have an open mind by the way.....
    Sorry, I just don't like it, if you want to hear experimental listen to Mr. Bungle or Fantomous or something...

Nailz wrote: »
    Sorry, I just don't like it, if you want to hear experimental listen to Mr. Bungle or Fantomous or something...

im aware of what experimental is....Im not too huge on mike patton just the work he did with bjork really....

I pretty much "meh"d the work with Bjork, and I like Bjork and I love Mike Patton... but to be fair, more his work the more unexperimental FNM. Maybe Mr. B & Fanto' are too metal for your liking (that's only assuming you don't like metal).

I pretty much "meh"d the work with Bjork, and I like Bjork and I love Mike Patton... but to be fair, more his work the more unexperimental FNM. Maybe Mr. B & Fanto' are too metal for your liking (that's only assuming you don't like metal).

I like everything. music wise.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Looks like the dude out of the Mighty Boosh.

Also, Muse are the greatest band in the world ;)

Sorry, I just don't like it, if you want to hear experimental listen to Karlheinz Stockhausen or Iannis Xenakis or something...

Fixed your post ;)

An Fhile wrote: »
    Looks like the dude out of the Mighty Boosh.

Also, Muse are the greatest band in the world ;)

yes matt bellamy is a music god :)

Funnily enough...its the guy from the mighty boosh' best friend!

John wrote: »
    Fixed your post ;)
    Heh heh, fair enough... I'm just a bit of a Mike Patton fan so - you get me. I actually prefer your post, an exception crowd you picked there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

mmmmmh Karlheinz Stockhausen.....

Off to listen to Kontakte, brb in about 35 minutes. :pac:

Advertisement