Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else really annoyed about the iphone?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Mrspinkbunny: Your experiences with O2 do not warrant going berserk in an orgy of immature rants here. We're not O2 customer support. If you don't calm down, then I'll take steps to deal with you. This is your only warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Mrspinkbunny

What exactly did I say that was unacceptable all I did was reply to posts directed at me? So do I take it I`m suppose to be insulted and not allowed to defend myself depending on who you agree with. I didn`t use any bad language pretty sure I didn`t break any board rules. Thought there was free speech here. So its fine if people personally attack me but if I say anything in return I`m wrong how is that fair?

Anyway you can`t see my expression, my body language, my rate or internations in my speech so where are you getting all the information that says its a rant and I`m not calm? I think the word rant requires a little more than me simply stating facts and facts as I find them.

strecker wrote: »
    I'm beginning to wonder if you'd all pick on mrs pinkbunny if her 'drivel' and narrative quirks came with a pro-apple/o2 post!???

are you all seeiously claiming it's impossible for her in this country to have made some really bad experiences with poor service?

I have never had a single prob with voda in 5 years. Does that mean every single bit of vodafone ireland is perfect?
    oh, whatever...

Just to back up my point I do feel I have been singled out and bullied here. I`m glad someone else can see I`m being attacked. I`m the nicest person I very rarely utter a harsh word to anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I`m glad someone else can see I`m being attacked. I`m the nicest person
    ...don't know about that ;) But I do find some replies to your 'rant' (and curiously: when people here title their post 'a rant about xxz', it's usually ok...hm) way ruder, belligerent, and offensive than the bit of steam you let off...
    But I think when you wanna complain about the iphone inn public you gotta take your Valium first... It always gets heated!
    Take it easy :)

Thanks! I actually read back over my comments and think its my lack of puntuation and poor spelling that are leading people to mistakenly think I`m not calm. Will have to take more care hows this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

WOW THE LENGHTS O2 WILL GO TO TO STOP ANY NEGATIVE PRESS!
    HI O2 HAPPY XMAS !
    Do you work for them or something? Why don`t you just set up a I love o2 fan club!!!And I`m in Dublin in the IFSC and I used my phone in Dublin today and as per usual it kept droping for no reason although it did work today which is more than most days. How could there be probs with a phone i just bought? I have probs since day one? I don`t know anyone else who has had no probs I actually don`t think your genuine at the stage...everyone has the prob with the page dropping

QUESTION where are you posting from if your on the street any chance your working in one of the lets say o2 stores there?
    Now your being ridiculous! Its my fault that they can`t make my phone work and there network is crap!
    Thanks! I actually read back over my comments and think its my lack of puntuation and poor spelling that are leading people to mistakenly think I`m not calm. Will have to take more care hows this?

Yes, spelling and punctuation...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

hm, anyone know if it's an iphone or an iphone 3g?:P
    because i've searched this thread and there's no sign of what phone it actually is,
    does she even know herself? lol

PS: try this
    and tbh no1 on here cares if your friends think you're a geek so stop trying to be liked lol

Wow, you must really be a horrible person! Love to know what happened to someone like you so I can make sure when I have kids they don`t turn out so venimus and hateful. Hope you seek some help and don`t visit that on your own children. I send you love and hugs bet you hate that!
    Its the 3g of course I never buy the first of anything theres always tweeking needed.

Aidan Walsh they were all valid comments and I stand by them. And I absolutely know o2 do keep abreast of internet forums by the way. One of the posts seemed a bit strange. Right so what indicates a rant about my posts?

Wow, you must really be a horrible person! Love to know what happened to someone like you so I can make sure when I have kids they don`t turn out so venimus and hateful.
    firstly, it's spelt venomous, there is spell checker for a reason lol
    secondly you having children will be caused by the acts portrayed in the film idiocracy .
    lol and if i were you i'd try my best they'd get an education which you quite clearly missed,
    i think they'll do punctuation in first class? sometime around then anyway, lol

Hope you seek some help and don`t visit that on your own children.
    don't visit? visit??
    wTf???

I send you love and hugs bet you hate that!
    some idiotic woman sending love and hugs on a mobile + pda thread online?well i'd be more worried if i didn't hate it .....
    Its the 3g of course
    oh but of course, , so blah blah blah, i have a problem with my nokia, someone listen to me rant on about it,
    well lastly, it's a nokia of course ! duh like :P :P
    lol

there IS an iphone thread btw....like couple o thousand posts, it's clearly there..
    BTW: are you trying to just up your posts by constantly posting beneath your previous posts??

• Advertisement

Yes visit - the verb used without an object. Isn`t grammar something they do in first class to?lol

Yes visit - the verb used without an object. Isn`t grammar something they do in first class to?lol
    oh god you got me, :eek:
    oh wait no, it's too, so your sentence is meaningless,

secondly my english is mediocre, i accept that, yet you can't let it go that yours is terrible,

thirdly, how come you didn't reply to the rest of my post ?
    hm?
    lost for words?:D:P:D:P:D:p

Edit: lol who said off-topic? :P

BTW: are you trying to just up your posts by constantly posting beneath your previous posts??

Soz didn`t see this question. The answer is no I`m not just replying when I see messages is there a benefit or penalty either way?

And my English is excellent or so I have been told. This is an informal site people are use text speak. I would not make one mistake if this was a formal situation but its not I`m relaxing in my leaba having a casual conversations with you and sending you love and hugs!

Soz didn`t see this question. The answer is no I`m not just replying when I see messages is there a benefit or penalty either way?

And my English is excellent or so I have been told. This is an informal site people are use text speak. I would not make one mistake if this was a formal situation but its not I`m relaxing in my leaba having a casual conversations with you and sending you love and hugs!
    oh la di da,
    you do realise no1 cares???
    seriously, you have ruined any chance you had of ranting about the iphone,
    why not use the iphone thread?
    why come onto boards.ie and waste time for people who can help people who ACTUALLY need help in choosing a phone or fixing problems they have with a phone? you bought a phone without researching it so who is to blame ? you thought you'd be super-cool with your iphone, but it's not what you expected, so who's fault is it, the person in o2 who wanted to make a sale?the apple company for not telling you? you obviously can't accept the fact that you are the one to blame!!!

Had zero interest in being cool wanted mobile internet did research found nothing about network issues at that time. Did not actually see another relative post where is it? This is not an issue with the handset although I am annoyed about the lack of bluetooth and the inability to use my own choice of ringtone. I am annoyed about the lack of network support have you read my posts at all I made that very clear repeatedly ?

I'm Just waiting for Tom to belt out the opening words to his song about condoms to mrspinkbunny:)

Whats the condom song?lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Thought there was free speech here.
    Think again. Any more of the childish rubbish on this board by anyone and I'll be handing out bans.

Thread beyond redemption and so closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement