Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox live-not supported in this locale

• 08-12-2008 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    used my pc to set up my xbox live account and got my gamertag and all that,but when i go to log on it keeps saying my xbox live 'isnt supported in this locale with my windows live id'.

Now my windows live id is *******@live.ie,i use this for my email,
    have any of you's come across this problem?

thx for any advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

thanks for the replys;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I didn't have the specific problem you're having, but when I tried to use my Live ID to register the console for a repair after it went RROD on me, I was getting "this locale is not supported" errors from Xbox.com. In my case, the problem was that visiting Xbox.com was taking me to the US site and even though I could select "Ireland", it just wouldn't work - changing the homepage to the Irish site did and it then worked. So in your case, maybe it has something to do with the locale your mail address was originally set up with? The only thing I could suggest is that you confirm "Ireland" is set in your mail account settings (assuming it can be set - I'm using a Hotmail account instead so "locale" is a user configurable option) and then try to set it up again...

Advertisement