Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SSF Comedy Night Boardscast

• 08-12-2008 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

A night of comedy held downstairs in Cassidy’s pub on Saturday the 29th of November in aid of the Santa Strike Force fund.

http://podcasts.boards.ie/index.php?id=35

More to come... if I get around to editing it that is...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

If you didn't make it on the night and listen to and enjoy podcast then please think about donating.

[ssf]..[/ssf]

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Thanks for that, glad that the sound worked out well. :)

Grames you sound great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm now even sorrier I didnt make it to this, sounds great. Fair bit of talent on here and Orestes did a brilliant job.

Sabotage wrote: »
    I'm now even sorrier I didnt make it to this, sounds great. Fair bit of talent on here and Orestes did a brilliant job.

And that's without being able to see that orestes was naked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

SDooM wrote: »
    And that's without being able to see that orestes was naked.

Yep, first I perform at the comedy night naked, next I dress up as a girl to perform at the beers.

Anyone else find it a little unsettling that I'm doing all of this for a kids charity? :p

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Yep, first I perform at the comedy night naked, next I dress up as a girl to perform at the beers.

Anyone else find it a little unsettling that I'm doing all of this for a kids charity? :p

It says more that people will pay to see you do these things. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

SDooM wrote: »
    It says more that people will pay to see you do these things. :)

Not my fault I'm pretty dude :cool:

Advertisement