Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodlands Park, Arklow

Options
  • 08-12-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi,
    My wife, and I are looking at houses in the Wicklow/Arklow area. We both like the look of some houses for sale in Woodlands Park in Arklow, decent price and not a bad little town by the looks of it.

But I was talking to someone in the local shops when viewing and they said that Woodlands had gotten a bit rough and wasnt as nice as it had been 3-4 years ago.
    We have a small child (2.5 YO girl) so we were wondering if is true..does anyone know or would be willing to help?

Many thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Hi there the Woodlands estate is fairly big and consists of Woodlands Park,Rise Ave, Green,Close.....
    There is a shop and creche in the estate and it only takes a few minutes to walk down the street.I wouldnt consider it to be rough at all and never hear of any trouble.I would say the majority of people living there are yoing families so it would be perfect for you.
    Have you looked at meadowvale or emyvale?

Advertisement