Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

An Fhile wrote: »
    [grumble]I still can't believe I wasn't considered for modship...[/grumble]

I thought you were a mod :confused: Well if theres ever a vote for a new mod,
    you'll have mine :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Fad wrote: »
    I thought you were a mod :confused: Well if theres ever a vote for a new mod,
    you'll have mine :)

Great! Maybe you can help me fill in this Amp Test while you're at it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Great! Maybe you can help me fill in this Amp Test while you're at it! :D

Read that last week, I like having my soul.........Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm -pretty- sure I suggested you as a mod. Though you know what they say, too many mods spoil the broth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Yeah Dublin is cool, maybe a bit over-rated from the cultie spectrum but it definitely beats the back arse of no-where.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

You might have been considered but oh well enjoy the forum , if you were in it just to get modship then you are in the wrong game . If this forum grows who knows

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

SantryRed wrote: »
    drink?

I'll take the bait.

Drinking is out of the question for all our responsible young users who have yet to reach 18 years of age.
    if you were in it just to get modship then you are in the wrong game

Believe me, that ain't why I'm in the game! :)

I've never been comfortable enough to post regularly in BGRH, their (tongue in cheek) ethos is just the opposite of my healthy, hairy approach to life!

I don't know any of the regular posters in the Ladies' Lounge, so gate-crashing there was out of the question too.

As for the Nocturnal Forum? They gave me the title of Official Poet, but I'm never awake late enough to post there! :D

I think this place should be just right.

Advertisement