Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite hormone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Acacia wrote: »
    It's been cruel to me ...it apparently decided to fcuk after I hit 12. So, I've been the same height since then. I've actually met first year secondary school students who are taller than me. Oh, the pain of it all!:pac:

I do love adrenaline, though. Or the one that's released when you eat chocolate, listen to music, or are in love! (Aw!) :D

i could have sworn that it was either serotonin or melatonin thats was released in those circumstances, im possibly wrong though. im no expert

Edit: my fav would have to be, growth hormone, reaching 6ft at the age of 16 and still a bit of growth left in me. man beasts FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

adrenaline...have my own vendettas against the rest of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

vinylmesh wrote: »
    oxytocin
    This.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Seratonin actually is better than adrenaline on second thoughts, I prefer the calm happy buzz to the figety, twitchy buzz.

Advertisement