Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy real Christmas Tree in City Centre?

Options
  • 08-12-2008 7:45pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to buy a real Christmas tree in or around the city centre? I live on wellington Quay and don't have a car so I will have to carry the tree from wherever I buy it!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Smithfield or Moore St would be my tuppence worth, not sure if either sell them but I'd say Smithfield would. Not sure of anywhere closer tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Saw them for sale in smithfield yesterday

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Thanks, Smithfields might be a good bet. any idea how much they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

The sign said €40. The may have been a tiny 'from' before that that i didnt see :-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Cheers for that, I'll go have a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement