Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Network?

• 08-12-2008 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I have just purchased an unlocked phone from ebay, with this i am wondering which network should i move to (PAYG). I would like to have as many webtexts as possible, and the lowest text message cost as i can, also i would ike to have cheap internet to use cabbage, check emails etc. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

meteor free texts? or else the Vode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Meteor fits all that criteria to a tee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭bmcgrath

o2?
    Free texts to any network? 99c for 50mb of internet for any day you use it.
    Impressive 3G coverage.

In saying that... Meteor, o2, and Vodafone have pretty similar prices. Only thing I'd add is, if you do a lot of travel or go North a lot. Vodafone is prob the best way to go as they have vodafone passport which allows cheap roaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

What phone did you get?

How many texts a month?, would you make more calls if you could get any network voice minutes cheap at the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Rossmd

its a blackberry, id say id send maybe 150-200 texts a month? and i'd be on PAYG so no minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

€15.99pm for 200 texts and a gig of data with 3 (PAYG), you also get €10 back per month for 12mts as long as you top up by €10pm, works out at €4.99pm if you count the free euros;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Rossmd

as far as i know 3 don't have webtexts... and the phone i have wont work with a 3 sim.
    i am looking at vodafone, i figure if i top up by 20 in one month, ill have free texts. after the free texts expire, i can use that 20 to buy the 400 texts add-on, which will do me for the next 2/2.5 months. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭bmcgrath

Why won't your phone work on 3 matter of interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement