Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Bundle deals

Options
  • 08-12-2008 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

At the moment im getting an eircom bundle package that include line rental,anytime talktime and 7mb broadband for 64 a month.We are also getting chorus tv which is around 35 for 2 boxs every month.

Chorus just gave us a call there trying to sell their products and it seemed appealing.Their quote was 13 for line rental and phone,30 for 10mb broadband with a content ratio of 17:1 and i forgot to ask how much it would be to get an overall package that would also include the tv as well..

Anyway i was wondering does anyone know how much it would be for 2 basic chorus tv,10mb broadband,line rental and anytime talktime?

Secondly can anyone comment on how good chorus broadband is as iv heard that their meant to be dodgy, and also how the phoneline is?

I was also wondering do they block torrents or slow them down a lot...iv heard that some companies do that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

So can anyone comment on how chorus is doing now..i mainly want to know what their broadband is like and does it allow torrent downloads

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Chorus thankfully never made it to Galway . Hereabouts it is called NTL .

It may work well, depending on cable quality which can be atrocious in some parts of Galway

Why not ask for a written minimum ping and speed guarantee ......see how far you get :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

yea if i do get it,ill ask for a email to quote what hes offering just in case i do have probs.therefore i can back out of chorus if they are not supplying what they are advertising

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Get it in writing , this is Chorus you are dealing with :(

Advertisement