Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what is the difference between a lite-on drive and a benq drive

• 08-12-2008 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

what is the difference between a lite-on drive and a benq drive? i cant seem to find anywhere online that explains this

thank you in andvance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Long John Silver would buy one but not the other ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Bolgey

Long John Silver would buy one but not the other ;)

em....thanks, lol. doesnt really answer my question, but i take it that it's in reference to the benq being hackable and the lite-on not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭Damien360

As far as I can remember, one sounds like a jet taking off and the other sounds like a single engined plane taking off !!

The benq drive is supposed to be quieter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Bolgey

Damien360 wrote: »
    As far as I can remember, one sounds like a jet taking off and the other sounds like a single engined plane taking off !!

The benq drive is supposed to be quieter.

alrite thanks, but i wonder if that would still apply if you install your games to the hdd

Lite-on and BenQ are the same company.

Which is why the 2 drives look identical, the only difference and why MS produced this drive is to (Well Try) to stop hackers from making Hacked firmware.

The drive has An Embedded Flash and encryption.

But guess what, it was still hacked and will be public before Christmas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement