Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I dont want to see particular topics

Options
  • 08-12-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Is there any way that I can opt out from seeing topics from particular forums on the homepage. Im not really interested in seeing topics on airsoft, poker or the new clearasil & hormones.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

You could subscribe to the forums you are only interested in and then set your home page to http://www.boards.ie/?filter=subbed which would only show the latest posts from your subscribed forums.
    I cannot think of any other way to do even near what you want to do, Hope this helps!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You have the option of subscribing to certain forums that you're interested in.

How to subscribe to forums:

68162.JPG

Then, you can filter out the posts for the forums you are subscribed to by clicking the 'Subbed' category:

68164.JPG

I hope this helps.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Added an option to UserCP under "Edit Details" down the bottom that will allow you to set your subscribed forums as default display on the front page. Not exactly rocket science or anything, but might be useful to some.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭joewicklow

Thanks Lads,

I will give it a try and see how it goes.

Advertisement