Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok no text speak

Options
  • 08-12-2008 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

but who the hell locked my thread? your a complete spanner in fairness.

anyway my problem is connecting to the internet via wireless. i use eircom.

it was working perfectly until a couple of nights ago when I seemed to notice at around 8pm every night I would be disconnected from internet.

I hadn't a clue what was going on as this had never happened to me before.

anyway yesterday i used the dsl(?) cable for the first time and it worked fine, but when i took it out i was disconnected, and now not even my wireless connection appears.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Some_Person

Try resetting your router or check it's settings.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

omgiluvxmas I'd recommend if you have a problem with my actions you PM me or take it to helpdesk, any further off-topic or personal abuse earns you a ban.

I'd recommend you read boards.ie rules and the charter of the forum in which your posting!

Cabaal,

Advertisement