Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teddies in limerick

Options
  • 08-12-2008 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

hi all,

i am looking for a massive teddy for someone for christmas, can anyone recommend any shops in limerick?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I was in Smyth's beside Woodies and they had massive teddy's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Heirlooms in the Cresent & Cruises Street have a small but nice selection of high quality teddy bears.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

I was in Smyth's beside Woodies and they had massive teddy's.

sorry but where is smyths?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

lg123 wrote: »
    sorry but where is smyths?

The teddy section ?

They definetly have huge teddy bears in the smyths at the Jetland, there is this HUGE polar bear, costs about 100 euro, i think my friend bought it for passing out on and to cuddle up to when he is hungover hahahaa:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭lovemypinkhat

I've seen one or two huge 'me to you' bears in Easons... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The teddy section ?
    He was asking where is it, not where in it:)

Out Childers Road, near Dunnes/KFC/Pizza hut.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

There is a recession going on.;)

Maybe a small teddy would be better. :D

Anyway, Smyths is also on the Ennis side of Limerick across from Supermacs and Dunne Stores Jetland on the Ennis road.

How about giving the Bear Factory in Jervis Street Shopping Centre in Dublin a call.

+ 353 (1) 8745724

Also Liffey valley but there is not much else out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Berty wrote: »
    There is a recession going on.;)

Also Liffey valley but there is not much else out there.

Try and avoid this place like the plague! im working there at the moment and it is just scary with how busy it is. There are queues out the door in nearly every shop and its impossible to move around!

Advertisement