Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundtrack To Your Angst

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Stev_o wrote: »
    I dunno the fuzzyness of their music gives that impression or something crazy like that ^^

Yeah, I getcha :D

Weirdo! :p:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Novella wrote: »
    Yeah, I getcha :D

Weirdo! :p:P

Shut up miss i name myself after a certain bands song :p

Shut up miss i name myself after a certain bands song :p

Oooooh, nice comeback haha! Must have taken a while to think of that one!

Oooooh, nice comeback haha! Must have taken a while to think of that one!

Exactly one minute in fact! Can't you read now either? People today hmm! =P

Exactly one minute in fact! Can't you read now either? People today hmm! =P

One minute, eh?! Look at ya there, hanging on my every word!!!! :p

• Advertisement

One minute, eh?! Look at ya there, hanging on my every word!!!! :p

Im literarily smashing the refresh button to see what you'll say next. So far i can say im slightly disappointed haha ;)

Im literarily smashing the refresh button to see what you'll say next. So far i can say im slightly disappointed haha ;)

Well slightly is better than a lot so that'll do for me, considering I'm not trying to keep you interested in pursuing this conversation........

(I lie :()

I'm sorry I'm disappointing! :(

Well slightly is better than a lot so that'll do for me, considering I'm not trying to keep you interested in pursuing this conversation........

(I lie :()

I'm sorry I'm disappointing! :(

Yet you keep replying eh? =P Ahh your not disappointing....................yet ^^

Yet you keep replying eh? =P Ahh your not disappointing....................yet ^^

What can I say..... I lead a rather boring life! It's a Friday night and I'm on boards, like seriously! So of course I'm gonna reply.... I now know I'm not alone! :)

What can I say..... I lead a rather boring life! It's a Friday night and I'm on boards, like seriously! So of course I'm gonna reply.... I now know I'm not alone! :)

Takes two people to make a convo i guess! Shhhhh don't remind me its a Friday, i blame the recession, weather etc

Also we are so derailing this thread :D

• Advertisement

Takes two people to make a convo i guess! Shhhhh don't remind me its a Friday, i blame the recession, weather etc

Also we are so derailing this thread :D

I have a good excuse to be in, gota get up at 7 for work in the morning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! :(

I think we now sorta own this thread! *high 5*

I have a good excuse to be in, gota get up at 7 for work in the morning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! :(

I think we now sorta own this thread! *high 5*

Sweet *high 5* good team. What the hell you getting up at 7 in the morning on a Saturday for? You actually mad or something!

Sweet *high 5* good team. What the hell you getting up at 7 in the morning on a Saturday for? You actually mad or something!

Well yes, I am a bit mad! But someone has to work the weekend's and that someone is me! It's all good, I stayed in bed til 3 today so can't really complain! :D

Well yes, I am a bit mad! But someone has to work the weekend's and that someone is me! It's all good, I stayed in bed til 3 today so can't really complain! :D

Always hated early morning starts for work especially at weekends pretty much why i made sure the latest id have to be in for is 10 which aint to bad. But 7? Just think in 6 and a half hours ul be in work! Unlucky...!

Always hated early morning starts for work especially at weekends pretty much why i made sure the latest id have to be in for is 10 which aint to bad. But 7? Just think in 6 and a half hours ul be in work! Unlucky...!

Hey, stop trying to drag me down! I like my job, it's fun and yeah, basically stop reminding me that I should be asleep right now considering how early I have to get up! I'm just not tired yet :( But I bet I won't be able to get outa bed in the morning (actually, make that the night!) :(

Hey, stop trying to drag me down! I like my job, it's fun and yeah, basically stop reminding me that I should be asleep right now considering how early I have to get up! I'm just not tired yet :( But I bet I won't be able to get outa bed in the morning (actually, make that the night!) :(

If you like it so much why all the sad faces huh?! Shouldn't you be excited that soon you'll be in work! My sleep paterns are all messed up at the moment so ill go to bed not tired and wake up wrecked, brilliant *sigh*.

If you like it so much why all the sad faces huh?! Shouldn't you be excited that soon you'll be in work! My sleep paterns are all messed up at the moment so ill go to bed not tired and wake up wrecked, brilliant *sigh*.

I am excited! Tomorrow amazing, special, cool people are coming and putting us on tv!!!!! :cool: So yeah, wooooooo for my job!
    Eeeek, that sucks :( Don't understand how it happens though! I really should sleep now....!

I am excited! Tomorrow amazing, special, cool people are coming and putting us on tv!!!!! :cool: So yeah, wooooooo for my job!
    Eeeek, that sucks :( Don't understand how it happens though! I really should sleep now....!

So basically a tv man from NTL? Hardly that exciting to be frank :p haha. Meh i dunno either takes me forever to wake up in the mornings and takes me years to get to sleep horrible feeling really. Sleep woman and then work etc!

So basically a tv man from NTL? Hardly that exciting to be frank :p haha. Meh i dunno either takes me forever to wake up in the mornings and takes me years to get to sleep horrible feeling really. Sleep woman and then work etc!

What. Ever.
    You are so obviously just jealous of me!

Oh god, I hate when ya can't get to sleep. It's the worst. I can never wake up in the mornings though, unless it's after like eleven, then I might be ok! But lying in bed and not getting to sleep, awful!

Yes, off to sleep I go! Night night! Perhaps we shall own this thread again sometime! :)

What. Ever.
    You are so obviously just jealous of me!

Oh god, I hate when ya can't get to sleep. It's the worst. I can never wake up in the mornings though, unless it's after like eleven, then I might be ok! But lying in bed and not getting to sleep, awful!

Yes, off to sleep I go! Night night! Perhaps we shall own this thread again sometime! :)

We'll probably be banned form this thread but oh well. Night!

• Advertisement

We'll probably be banned form this thread but oh well. Night!

Oh, probably but I'm sure you'll find other ways of getting your daily dose of Novella disappointment! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

New Fightstar album is much better than I anticipated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Cheesey but I'm loving this: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43pkqeamXe8

Jello wrote: »
    Cheesey but I'm loving this: :D

Doesnt work.........

Lucky too, as it is one of the single worst songs I have heard recently!

Fad wrote: »
    Doesnt work.........

Lucky too, as it is one of the single worst songs I have heard recently!
    It's fairly crap I'll admit, but it goes down a treat at every house party I'm at and for that it always puts me in a good mood :) Some of the lyrics are hilarious too.

It's fairly crap I'll admit, but it goes down a treat at every house party I'm at and for that it always puts me in a good mood :)

Its played in the common room in school 5 or 6 times a day, it has begun to hurt at this stage *shakes head*

Its played in the common room in school 5 or 6 times a day, it has begun to hurt at this stage *shakes head*
    That would definitely be annoying, I haven't been subjected to it that much yet!

That would definitely be annoying, I haven't been subjected to it that much yet!

Meh, I didnt like it the first time I heard, I wont like it anymore by the last time I hear it.

New Fightstar album is much better than I anticipated!

Awh yeah, I forgot about it! Gonna buy it on i-tunes now! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Summer is coming and this song always reminds me of Summer, enjoy.

Since I left you - The Avalanches

Advertisement