Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Xmas Tree - West Dublin

• 09-12-2008 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a real Xmas tree & stand. Any advice?

A guy quoted me €45 for a standard 7ft tree & €10 for a shabby stand earlier. Tried haggling to €50 for the lot but he was having none of it!!

Surely I can get cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

I wouldn't be too sure. In Glasnevin, the cheaper option is 45 for that size, guy is set up on Ballymun Road after the DCU entrance. If you get a cheaper one, make sure it looks fresh...

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

Might be a bit of a trek for you but there is a tree farm beside Johnnie Foxes in Glencullen, all trees €30 - you pick it out and they cut it down - all shapes and sizes of trees.
    They have no wrapping thing though and you have to walk up through the wet grass so wear a pair of boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

My local Atlantic Homecare (Mullingar) has 6ft. trees for €25 and 8ft. trees for €30 I presume prices would be the same for all branches! (Boom-boom!)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

how would someone find that christmas tree farm?:)

Advertisement