Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout Paradise PC Demo to include full game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,279 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You lost my attention at the mention of EA :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i reckon this demo would be cracked to full game soon afterwards anyway

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Scared 2: Fallen Angel did the same thing. That game also allowed you to play 2 player co-op over a lan with only 1 copy something the vast majority of games don't do.

Still people who pirate games because there is no demo won't have to pirate this game to try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Good to see, saves me pirating to see what its like.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

3rd of February on EA Store, 6th of February for Europe.

http://criteriongames.com/packs/pc.php

AFAIK the trial version will be out around the same time, then the option to unlock the game after a set period of time, or somthing like that :confused:

I just pre-ordered on EAs Download Manager, never used it before, but, they've charged me 40 euro (cant complain at that price, it includes all the free DLC from the 360/PS3 versions too), but its yet to come up on my EA Account. Grrr!

• Advertisement

dont mean to drag it out, but its really well done on the pc, best port of a console game i've seen in a while.

everything on max settings, 60 frames constant, never went under. the game is capped at 60fps though.

online is already active, the free trial starts tomorrow according to the ingame news, for about a week or so. its 3gb, but do bear in mind, its the full game you're getting, although you only get to play a certain amount, so it seems. the online functions on the trial is fully fledged and can be played against full owners of burnout paradise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Wow, respect to Criterion for actually making a decent PC port and not just pawning it off to another company since its out on consoles and that's all that matters :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

plays mint.

everything on max [not that there is a lot of options tbqh] and she's plain easy.

something different for me instead of grid/pure

full free trial is out now. go go go get it

http://www.gamershell.com/download_38952.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

anyone know how long the demo lasts?

have it for xbox but would like it for pc, just hate buying the same game for 2 systems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Anyone having any issues with the demo, I can get to play it for a while and then my PC just freezes and locks up, only way I can shutdown my PC is to pull the plug :confused:

My graphics driver are upto date, I have a Quad Core Q6600, 4GB RAM, 768MB 8800GTX.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Advertisement