Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest GPS with bluetooth connection?

Options
  • 09-12-2008 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭

What is the cheapest/most basic in-car GPS with bluetooth connection? Am hoping to get one for Christmas, and using it for handsfree calls would be a feature I would like to include.

Is it safe to say that there are no models for less than €175 or so offering this feature. My brand preference would be Garmin, as I use their Forerunner series extensively and am a fan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Apparently the Route 66 in this thread here has bluetooth. €40 in whatever Halfords still have them in stock. I picked up a couple this morning in Liffey Vally Retail Park.

EDIT: seems there's some confusion as to whether the device is Bluetooth enabled 'out of the box' or if it's necessary to purchase an upgrade.

Advertisement