Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog saves dog

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Dog saves other dog from being killed twice?

Still nice tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Dog saves other dog from being killed twice?

Still nice tho

The injured dog lived

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Poor things.

I don't find this a heartwarming story - it just demonstrates how cruel life is for stray animals - wandering around a busy carriageway? Crap.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

The dog that got hit didn't live. :(
    Poor Pooches!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

If this is a video of a dog being hit by a car, sorry, but I ain't gonna watch it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Is it a video of a dog being hit by a car?

If so, maybe a warning would be in order? I'm glad other posts were there to give me an idea what this was about, without me having to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

It's not that bad... the footage is from a traffic camera, it's not great quality and taken from a distance... you see the first dog getting clipped by a car, but there's nothing gruesome... he doesn't go flying through the air or anything... although he does skid along the road a little bit.
    I had my reservations about watching it too, it was sad, but I think seeing the other dog trying to rescue his fallen buddy completely redeemed the clip.
    A reminder of why I generally like dogs more than people by times.

Advertisement