Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHQ by Pizza Hut

• 09-12-2008 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey guys just had my first PHQ last night down in Cornelscourt and I have to say I was mighty impressed. Food was hot and was delivered in 15 mins (no joke) couldnt believe. now I dont live far away from the shop but still it was fast. Also meal deal was a fairly good price. €10 got me a 9" chips and a can.

Anyone else had it yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

anything has to be better than godfathers, I think dunnes has a BOGOF voucher on the back of their reciepts at the moments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 seisure

I was a fan of Godfathers so was dubeous of PHQ but turns out its even better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Godfathers was muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

Big +1 from me. Ordered two pizza's from the same branch the other night and they were delivered in around 15 mins. Lovely pizzas plus the garlic and herb sauce is fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Are they like real Pizza Hut pizzas or are they pretty much the same as Godfathers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I got one a while back and thought it was absolute muck... Myself n the GF ate a slice each n stuck it in the bin...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Linoge wrote: »
    Are they like real Pizza Hut pizzas or are they pretty much the same as Godfathers?

From what I can see, it's just Godfathers rebranded.

http://www.phqbypizzahut.ie/

Their "new" menu still has Godfather logos on it....including the "Godfather Bellybuster"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Linoge wrote: »

Mine was nothing like Pizza Hut. There was no sauce on it, WAAAAAAY to much chesse, n I love cheese. Dominoes is far nicer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

mick_irl wrote: »
    From what I can see, it's just Godfathers rebranded.

http://www.phqbypizzahut.ie/

Their "new" menu still has Godfather logos on it....including the "Godfather Bellybuster"

Most if not all the ingredients are different though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 seisure

yeah ingredients are def different. i saw they do some kind of hot cookie dough...anyone had this? any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭dubmick

they are doing 2 for the price of 1 atm in Balbriggan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement