Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Lebowski merchandise in Dublin

Options
  • 09-12-2008 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi all,

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the gift ideas forum but I need to find something in Dublin City Centre so thought I'd be better off here.

I have someone in work for kk that all I really know about him is that The Big Lebowski is his favourite film, now I'm presuming he has the DVD so does anyone know of anywhere around Dublin City that would have anything else Big Lebowski related. Even a calendar or something? (No mugs though, he's gotten a mug of some sort from every kk for the last few years!)

Any help much appreciated, though I'm not too hopeful really as I've had a look around myself a bit and can't find anything!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

You could get him a bowling ball? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Tower might have a Dude t-shirt.

Other than that I think your best bet is online. You can get Lebowski bowling shirts and all that jazz on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

jays thats weird I was just looking a lebowski merchandise online yesterday, get him a walter sobchek t-shirt, MARK IT ZERO

• Registered Users Posts: 33,405 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Saw a John Goodman shirt months ago in Tower. "I myself too once dabbled in Pacifiscm"

That or lebowskifest.com

Or maybe the soundtrack...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

hi,
    you can get models of the dude and walter in those "forbidden Planet" type shops....theres one on Aston Quay. They are about 30 quid though. I think they have other Lebowski merchandise aswell such as tshirts etc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Get him a nice rug. It'll really tie the room together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

humberklog wrote: »
    Get him a nice rug. It'll really tie the room together.

nice!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

cut off his johnson!

wait... why are you doing this again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Saw a John Goodman shirt months ago in Tower. "I myself too once dabbled in Pacifiscm"

That or lebowskifest.com

Or maybe the soundtrack...?

Yeah I was going to try Tower later, the soundtrack had occured to me too but I don't know if he has it, or how to possibly find out if he has it or not!

claiva wrote: »
    hi,
    you can get models of the dude and walter in those "forbidden Planet" type shops....theres one on Aston Quay. They are about 30 quid though. I think they have other Lebowski merchandise aswell such as tshirts etc

Thanks, I'll try Forbidden Planet, have to check what our guideline price is though, doubt it'll stretch to anything near 30.

Thanks for all the replies!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

How about getting him a bathrobe and tartan slippers. Both useful and a smashing presents linking in nicely with The Big...
    Stick a packet of kingsize rizzla in the pocket for extra effect.

Good pressies on their own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Just get him the bowling ball.

or this.

big_lebowski.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

Give him a bottle of vodka, a bottle of Kahlua, a pint of milk and teach him how to mix White Russians.
    It's a gift for life.

Advertisement