Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking the dog

Options
  • 09-12-2008 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

I really really really want a dog but am not in the right set-up to accomodate one properly nor am I in the financial position to move house at the moment as it would involve sharing and I love living on my own, so after much consideration I've decided I can satisfy my canine cravings by walking dogs voluntarily. Does anyone know of any dog walking servies in Galway City that take people on on a voluntary basis? I know there are some rescue centres outside the city but as I am only really learning to drive this is not practicable at present. Do such services run at the weekends or in the evenings as I work Mon to Fri.All suggestions welcome...A.B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kazza23

Egar near Loughrea is always looking for volunteers to walk the dogs.

Advertisement