Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orla Kiely/Bewleys tea caddy - where in Galway?

Options
  • 09-12-2008 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy the Orla Kiely designed tea caddy, she designed it for Bewleys last month.
    Its supposed to be available in all leading supermarkets but I haven't seen it anywhere in Galway yet - can anyone tell me where to get it please? It'd make a brill (& cheap) Xmas pressie for quite a few of my friend.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Dunnes in Knocknacarra have them, in the bread section for some reason just beside the big gap into homewares.

Was half tempted but recession conscious husband beat some sense into me.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Thanks Das Kitty - I hope they are the price I saw advertised, €6.99? Was it lately you saw them in there? Hope they are not all gone!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I'm not sure, I thought they were dearer than our usual Barry's for the same amount of teabags. It's a nice caddy alright, but we already have a caddy, but it's not as nice.

Maybe I could ask for it for Christmas....

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Eurochild

There was a heap of them in Dunnes in Briarhill at the weekend also.

Advertisement