Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IFSC?

Options
  • 09-12-2008 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

Hi,

TomTom has no idea where this is when I use IFSC as a destination and I need to get there in one piece on Saturday! Any idea if there is a 'next door to it' street name I can put in or some sort of co-ordinates? I have no access to Google Earth from here....

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hi,

TomTom has no idea where this is when I use IFSC as a destination and I need to get there in one piece on Saturday! Any idea if there is a 'next door to it' street name I can put in or some sort of co-ordinates? I have no access to Google Earth from here....

Thanks a lot!

Custom house quay. its right beside it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

You're an angel, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Thanks bedlam.

I normally go hunting via Google for addresses etc when I know where I need to be but as I said in the OP I don't have access to Google Earth...

I do have boardsie's though thank God :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Easiest way to do this is to 'browse map' from the options menu, then scroll/zoom to wherever you want to go, point at a spot and pick it as your destination.

Advertisement