Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Changing bulbs on Mazda 3

Options
  • 09-12-2008 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi Guys Is it hard to change the low beam bulbs on a Mazda 3. 08. Any help with this I would very Grateful

Thanking you

Keith

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Its a really simple job to change bulbs. The owners manual should explain how to do it. The only thing is that often its a tight space to work in. Dont know about the Mazda 3 but on my own car its a pain in the a*s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

EPM wrote: »
    Its a really simple job to change bulbs. The owners manual should explain how to do it. The only thing is that often its a tight space to work in. Dont know about the Mazda 3 but on my own car its a pain in the a*s

they just pop out at the back i belive, unscrew then screw the new ones in

ive a little custom made metal rod which hooks around the rear fitting to get it out, regardless of room clearence.

Advertisement