Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Exams

Options
  • 09-12-2008 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Do they put the Christmas exam timetables up on moodle or elit? Havent been in this week and wouldnt mind having a gawk at it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

Should be in yer student email

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Yup, the timetables were emailed yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭fionntang

On a totally unrelated note my student web mail password has expired over the break,how do i sort this from home?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Same happened to me Fiontan. I tried to change it but it wouldn't work, then it expired. We'll probably have to go to the computer services.

How do you think you did in your exams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭fionntang

mars bar wrote: »
    Same happened to me Fiontan. I tried to change it but it wouldn't work, then it expired. We'll probably have to go to the computer services.

How do you think you did in your exams?
    id say i failed ciarans and roisions to be honest,too hard to concentrate and study before xmas

howd u do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Feel grand about Ciarans and Alans but not so sure about Roisins...I was more worried about catching the bus after,which I still managed to miss! I'm hoping the labs will bring my grade up...

Advertisement