Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a car battery

Options
  • 09-12-2008 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Old battery in car is dead tired. Is their anyplace near rathmines that you can buy car batteries and have them installed? Thanks for help

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Halford's are pretty good..they'll fit it for you but really there's nowt to it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Degsy wrote: »
    Halford's are pretty good..they'll fit it for you but really there's nowt to it.

DO NOT BUY YOUR BATTERY IN HALFORDS

I replaced my battery last month. it was €130.00 (without fitting costs) in Halfords and €70.00 in my local car parts place in Finglas (including fitting).

whereabouts are you OP?

i have a thread over in the motor forum about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭nevisgod

Thanks for that,

I'm located in Rathmines. Anyone know any garages nearby that could help out?

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

DT Motors
    Ringsend
    6683158/59

They carry spare batteries.

Chef

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

nevisgod wrote: »
    Thanks for that,

I'm located in Rathmines. Anyone know any garages nearby that could help out?

sorry, dont know that part of the world at all but i am sure there will be loads of people here to help you but also if you are with the AA or any breakdown down people, they will also replace it for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

fast fit in donnybrook opposite the stadium on th n11 are very good

Advertisement