Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOM - Your views?

• 09-12-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what peoples view on our recent update is?

Pretty happy with the update over all. My new graphics card it running the game at ultrahigh setting with dx10 enabled and the new areas look stunning. I've got my champ to level 58 and judging by the maps there are still about 5/6 areas that I haven't set foot into yet. And by these I mean whole areas and not just the instances.

I enjoyed doing a couple of the instances(School/Library/Forgotten Treasury) on my way up altough I think that not saving these instatances as end game content was a mistake. If they were level 60 instances people would come back to them again and again but I can only see people visiting once as they level up and never seeing them again as they stand. Altough in saying that it is nice to have something to break the monotony of leveling.

I also enjoed the solo instance quests that you pick up at delven view and have spent a good bit of time in here leveling up weapons and aquireing new ones so that I can deconstruct them for the runs.

I've yet to really try out PVP. I did take my warg for a stroll once but this was just to view the changes that had been made. Will probably be about two weeks or so before I get back into this side of things and even then I suspect that most will still be concentrating on leveling their freeps.

Advertisement