Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can fix this please?

Options
  • 09-12-2008 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Helloooo...

I need some help with getting my Tattoo fixed. It's got a million mistakes in it, the lines are crooked and the colour is completely faded. :(

Sorry about the pic, it's not great. But can anyone recommend a place in Dublin that can fix it for me. (as in, come up with an idea how to improve it, coz I haven't a clue :P)

I want the inside coloured again methinks, coz the tattooist left some crazy, random little dots here and there (not sure if you can make it out in the pic) which aren't supposed to be there. Also, where the colour used to be just looks like normal skin now, just erm.. shinier :P

So anybody think they can help? :)

Thankies!

3697809645a9596427220l.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

just in dublin lolly??? cos jmd's in waterford are good, as are swineline and yakuza....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

just in dublin lolly??? cos jmd's in waterford are good, as are swineline and yakuza....

swineline are awesome:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I've heard a lot of people say colourworks are very good. And snakebite looks good. Friend of mine got a very nice piece there a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

LD 50 wrote: »
    I've heard a lot of people say colourworks are very good. And snakebite looks good. Friend of mine got a very nice piece there a while ago.

Yeah i would have to agree with LD 50 on this one. Pretty sound advice.....

Alternatively you could try emmets fix it shop:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

vangoz wrote: »
    Alternatively you could try emmets fix it shop:D

To fix Emmet? :p

OP any good artist in the city should be able to help. Stay with the shops and artists that have a good rep. Colourworks, Wildcat etc.

Do you mind me asking where you got it done?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭vines

Yeah Colourworks are great, in Temple Bar, one of the guys is crazy about stars so he might be able to help! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I've heard a lot of people say colourworks are very good.

Actually, Mr. Will recommended them to me too. Went looking for them Saturday though and I couldn't find 'em.. hehehe I'm krap! :o
    dancor wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking where you got it done?
    It was a studio in Carlow.
    vines wrote: »
    Yeah Colourworks are great, in Temple Bar, one of the guys is crazy about stars so he might be able to help! :)

Ah excellent! Colourworks it is so! :D

If I can find it :o

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Actually, Mr. Will recommended them to me too. Went looking for them Saturday though and I couldn't find 'em.. hehehe I'm krap! :o

Ah excellent! Colourworks it is so! :D

If I can find it :o

Directions to Colourworks:

get to the central bank on dame street at the edge of Temple bar.
    Facing the central bank, look left. You'll see a pub (the Foggy Dew) follow the buildings down a few doors to a shop called Flip. Above it is Colourworks!
    Bodyshock is a few doors down from it so you can ask them if you get lost :)
    Best of luck with the tattoo!

Then you know they have to be good.

Maybe this'll help you find em.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=upper+fownes+street+dublin&sll=53.34619,-6.263205&sspn=0.002511,0.006909&ie=UTF8&ll=53.345383,-6.262475&spn=0.002664,0.006909&z=17
    Let us know how it goes
    EDIT:vines beat me to it.

:) Sorry LD 50 :o

check this out, this is my full sleeve, darren in colourworks did this work so you can see what to expect! it's finished now, but I havent any photos of the finished work, so this is it in the process...

P7050699.jpg

btw I hope it works, still havent figured out how to post pics up properly yet :P

hmm or try this link:

• Advertisement

Excellent, thanks a million. :)

Oh wow!! Very impressive, I'm quite looking forward to getting this fixed. Hopefully they can come up with something to make it look as good as I wanted it to be in the first place.

Thanks for all the replies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

you can NEVER fix it!!!

you are doomed, DOOMED!!11!!!!!

(not actually true of course, I'm just feeling whimsical)

Excellent, thanks a million. :)

Oh wow!! Very impressive, I'm quite looking forward to getting this fixed. Hopefully they can come up with something to make it look as good as I wanted it to be in the first place.

Thanks for all the replies ;)

:) Thanks, I put my trust in Darren and he pretty much designed it as he went along, so I'm really pleased with the result :D
    Glad to help!

:) Sorry LD 50 :o
    Ha, no worries. :)
    check this out, this is my full sleeve, darren in colourworks did this work so you can see what to expect! it's finished now, but I havent any photos of the finished work, so this is it in the process...

P7050699.jpg

btw I hope it works, still havent figured out how to post pics up properly yet :P

hmm or try this link:
    That looks sweet. Very nice. When I finally go for a tattoo I'll prob end up there.
    MizzLolly wrote:
    Thanks for all the replies wink.gif[/quote/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pinder

you should really get second opinions before you go anywhere,i made the mistake of just going to the first place i found,call it laziness or whatever, for my first one.just a simple celtic buckle on my upper right arm.they f*cked up the shading completely.really pissed me off because i had to scrape the money together to get it done in the first place.the rick is always ask around.thats why i tell anyone i know whos thinking of getting one not to go to galway metalworks.i only have gone to one other one and its a keeper,vibe on market street in sligo,really top notch work,very friendly people aswell and it wont cost ya an arm an a leg

Well yeah, that's why I posted here to ask opinions. Colourworks has been reccommended the most here so I'm happy to go in and chat with them to see. Since my tattoo has been wrecked twice already, here's hoping for third time lucky. :)

***UPDATE*** (for those of you who care :P)

I got my tattoo fixed today. They went over the old one, made it thicker, added three new colours and gave me some stardust too! :D

...Pics to follow :pac:

Woohoo

Taaa-daaaaaa!!

Okies, excuse the camera pic. Bad quality :o

But tattoo looks great, he did a good job!

3697809645a9767118066l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

that's all kinds of awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Taaa-daaaaaa!!

Thats really cool i like that :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Taaa-daaaaaa!!

Super-fantastic!!! It looks great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Taaa-daaaaaa!!

Vert nice lolly. Is that on your back?

Bryn wrote: »
    Is that on your back?

Nope, it's on my foot. :)

Thanks for the nice replies guys, much appreciated :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Nope, it's on my foot. :)

Thanks for the nice replies guys, much appreciated :D

you motivated me to get another one :mad::D:)

Advertisement