Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ramos New Boss Of Real Madrid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

My god.

Only in football,

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Have to say I thought this would happen at the weekend. Ramos main problem at Spurs was a communication one. I listened to some of his interviews and his English was so bad, there is no way he could communicate his ideas proberly to the Spurs player. Reckon he will do well at Madrid. Wonder if he will try and buy any of the Spurs players or even ex players like Keane.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

6 month contract apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭RAUL DUKE

Best of luck to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

As was pointed out above a lot of the players said his main problem was the language barrier.
    He has proven himself already in Spain and apparently there is a rule that stops Spainish teams recruiting spainish managers during the season which makes him as a free agent the perfect choice. 6 month contract as well I think it was the best thing they could have done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement