Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork Grant Rant

• 09-12-2008 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

Just joined boards.ie especially to rant about the inefficiency of Cork County Council in regard to the grant.

I applied for the grant in August and didn't find out until the 26th of November that I had been accepted. Sent the acceptance form to the County Council last week (took a week for my housemate to send the acceptance letter & form up to me from Cork - I'm in Galway). I rang the County Council to ask when my cheque would be sent to the college (NUIG) and I was told to ring today and they woulld tell me when it would be sent to the college. Rang today and was told that my payment still hadn't been 'processed' and I would just have to wait. Grr!

Have other people had the same delay with their applications? Have many people received their cheques or are you, like me, waiting to be 'processed'? Its really ridiculous!

Anyone share my frustration?:mad: I know its exam time, but would love someone to join in the rant..........:)

Advertisement