Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daft.ie is currently offline for scheduled maintenance!

Options
  • 09-12-2008 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Daft.ie is currently offline for scheduled maintenance. Getting this message for the last 24 hours. Or is it just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Its up and running again. You should clear your cache, it might be a remnant from the H365 hosting issue during the week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Its up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Deepsense wrote: »
    Its up again.

It's up again now too. I was browsing the site, no warnings ANYWHERE about scheduled maintenance, you'd imagine that would be on a banner on homepage, no? Like Boards do?

I was browsing the site, left my search results, then when I came back to browse them 30 minutes later, I get the scheduled maintenance sign.

Hmmm, a tad fishy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

still offline for me - has been since around 6pm....................ggggrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

it appear to be working fine for me!
    I am just wondering for a friend of mine who wanted a room or two with no furniture...couldnt find that in Daft.ie...anyone know a link?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The Paws wrote: »
    it appear to be working fine for me!
    I am just wondering for a friend of mine who wanted a room or two with no furniture...couldnt find that in Daft.ie...anyone know a link?

What exactly are you looking for?
    E.g. if you're looking for storage space- DAFT wouldn't be your first course of call- the golden pages have numerous storage firms listed.

If you're looking for unfurnished rental accommodation- it would be most unusual in this country. In the US rentals are normally let without furniture- in Ireland they are almost universally let furnished.

What exactly do you have in mind?

Welllllll. she owned furnitures in her family home and she is hoping to move out into a "rented" room where she can use her furnitures..anyway. i thought maybe somewhere in Cork might have a room with no furnitures so she could rent. she cant afford to a rent a house (dont we all!)

thanks for your reply.

aww thanks Diairist for your help! I just keep looking up the links for her..

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Guys, we don't do tech support / customer support for other websites.

• Advertisement
Advertisement