Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Tattoo

Options
  • 09-12-2008 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

Just wondering is there anybody out there who has got a medical alert tattoed onto their body? Im meant to be wearing an alert bracelet but due to all the sports i do its taken off more than its put on.

I'd like to get one on my wrist where a bracelet would go, but then ive also heard of alot of the shops wont work below the wrist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

oztots wrote: »
    Just wondering is there anybody out there who has got a medical alert tattoed onto their body? Im meant to be wearing an alert bracelet but due to all the sports i do its taken off more than its put on.

I'd like to get one on my wrist where a bracelet would go, but then ive also heard of alot of the shops wont work below the wrist.

I have a tattoo on my wrist, and I had no problem getting it done there. Studios are mostly worried about actual hands (and face).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

As long as it can be covered they'll tattoo it if your not heavily tattoo'd. Also because it's medical they would do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

I had no problem getting a tattoo where my court ordered tracking bracelet was:cool:

Nah seriously doubt it would be an issue doh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭vines

I have both my wrists tattooed, never heard of anyone having a problem with getting it done.... hands are difficult to get done, but that's it I think!

Also, friend of mine has a medical alert tattooed on his wrist, cant remember where he got it done, but I'm sure most tattoo artists will do it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭oztots

Thanks all, ikk have it within a month hopefully.

• Advertisement
Advertisement