Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feijoa vodka

Options
  • 09-12-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

hiya, just wondering does anyone know where i could get feijoa vodka? preferably the 42 below feijoa vodka? haven't been able to find it anywhere in ages.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

If you mean this 42 Below Vodka well then O'Briens do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

If you know anyone heading to the dam, or if you're going yourself, this is a good little shop
    http://tonovermars.nl/distillaten/vodka_wodka.html

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Feijoa vodka is great.

Try it with apple juice, Chi' or some muddled limes & mint leaves topped off with lemonade. MMMmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

Best way to make cheap wodka taste good is to put it thru the water filter jug in your fridge a couple of times!(minus the water btw)
    really does work, try it

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Yep I love it with apple juice!! Just don't know where to buy it any more and would love some for over the Christmas! Frisbee do you know if they just have the ordinary 42 below vodka or is it definitly the feijoa one? Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

mimihops wrote: »
    Yep I love it with apple juice!! Just don't know where to buy it any more and would love some for over the Christmas! Frisbee do you know if they just have the ordinary 42 below vodka or is it definitly the feijoa one? Thanks!

It's just the 42 below I think...

Advertisement