Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert irish help

• 09-12-2008 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am just reading through some of the posts here and it interests me how much people are looking for notes.I completed the leaving cert in 2002 and am now a primary school teacher for the last two years....To get good grades in honours Irish its all about been smart ....breaking down the stories poems and picking out paragraphs from comprehensions...as for the essays its all about the structure and learning sentences that can be used really in any essay...Lads the debate is actually the best one to do because of all the different phrases that can be used in every debate...Lads I have Irish notes which got me an a1 in honours Irish...I am prepared to give them to someone who needs them at the right price of course haha ....ah no if you would like notes reply here and I will see what i can bring up...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Good essay phrases and sentences would really be appreciated!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Good essay phrases and sentences would really be appreciated!! :)

+1

That and notes on the pros/poetry would be great! :D

If you could pass on anything that would help me achieve an OD3, I'd greatly appreciated it. Particularly, anything on the oral. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Redbhoy

Dia duit Flancare,

Déanfaidh mé Gaeilge don ArdTeistimeareacht sa bliain seo chugain. Tá suil agam a bheith i mo muinteoir sa todhchaí.
    Ba maith liom aon cabhair a thabhairt dom mar níl mo Gaeilge ro-mhaith.

Go raibh míle mhaith agat
    RB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wiseguy77

Lads I have Irish notes which got me an a1 in honours Irish...I am prepared to give them to someone who needs them at the right price of course haha ....ah no if you would like notes reply here and I will see what i can bring up...[/quote]

seriosly is that offer still going i too hope to be a teacher and could do with getting the extra points in irish.i gaurantee that they would not go to waste thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

i would reeeeealy appreciate any notes notes you could give at all too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 emmagem

flancare wrote: »
    I am just reading through some of the posts here and it interests me how much people are looking for notes.I completed the leaving cert in 2002 and am now a primary school teacher for the last two years....To get good grades in honours Irish its all about been smart ....breaking down the stories poems and picking out paragraphs from comprehensions...as for the essays its all about the structure and learning sentences that can be used really in any essay...Lads the debate is actually the best one to do because of all the different phrases that can be used in every debate...Lads I have Irish notes which got me an a1 in honours Irish...I am prepared to give them to someone who needs them at the right price of course haha ....ah no if you would like notes reply here and I will see what i can bring up...

Notes would be so great, iv no idea were to start, trying to get into primary school teaching but have 2 repeat my irish to do honours!! i need help!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cannonball21

Not sure if your offer is still there, but i'd be extremly grateful if you could get back to me if it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moe11850

flancare wrote: »

I need some help for essay writing. how much would your notes be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

for the big essay you could learn a story and then just modify it slightly to fit the "topic" during the exam. my irish wasn't natural and i managed a C2 in the end. also stopped studying for irish a month before the leaving as I knew I'd pass honours but didn't need the points for my course.
    Of course if you're looking for a C1...

• Advertisement
Advertisement